Offshore Development Center
Through a superior Offshore Development Center model, Gars Infotech provides customers with exclusive environment and full-time dedicated resources on a long-term basis that fully harness the power of IT outsourcing.
The ultimate goal of an Offshore Development Center by MitriDAT is to be a seamless extension of your organization or IT department.
What Is an Offshore Software Development Center by Gars?
Gars Offshore Development Center (ODC) is based in India and it is made up of a dedicated team of managers and developers who have been hand-picked and trained by Gars to complement the customer’s skill set. This customised team works exclusively on behalf of the customer in a secure environment. The infrastructure and security can be designed to meet the customer’s specific standards and specifications, and may include co-branding.
Offshore Development Center (ODC) is the best solution if you are involved in ongoing development, maintenance, or support projects. It works as an extension of your in-house team, it accumulates knowledge, and it knows how to rapidly implement it for your needs.
What Are the Major Advantages of (ODC) Offshore Development Center ?
- 30-60% savings compared to on-site teams and traditional outsourcing
- Ready to use infrastructure – office space, hardware, software, and communication facilities
- Immediate availability
- Rapid scaling of operations
- Exact match of needs and skills
- Ever improving service to you
- People knowledgeable of your business, systems and process
- Single focus on your goals and continuous increase in effectiveness
- Full intellectual property rights protection
- Retention of Knowledge
- Better control over development process
- Low risk – high return
Integrated Planning for infrastructure, staffing and work content to allow you to focus greater energy on your core business by taking away your burden of recruitment, training and retaining.